How to Become A Rent Well Educator
The Rent Well Program partners with nonprofits, publicly funded agencies, and governmental organizations with housing-focused mission statements. Through these partnerships, the Rent Well program trains these agencies’ staff members to provide the curriculum and education at their own agency. These Partner der Community-Agentur, or CAPs, can have staff members attend training for professional development in the housing services field or have staff members become fully certified Rent Well instructors for their agency.
A partnership with Rent Well can provide your agency with:
- An extensive 20-hour online training on topics such as housing barriers, reviewing background reports, helping individuals create their own housing portfolios, an in-depth understanding of rental documents, knowledge about the eviction process, and critical information about local landlord-tenant laws.
- Zugang zu fortlaufenden Schulungen und Materialien zum Thema Mietrecht.
- Eine Partnerschaft mit Pazifik-Screening, a local rental screening company, providing Rent Well instructors and students access to at-cost instantaneous background reports.
- A curriculum aligned with the Oregon Rent Guarantee Program standards.
- The ability to purchase pre-made student materials directly from the Rent Well Program.